12 Nov 2013

Enola-Autumn's Art Newsletter #1


Welcome to my first ever newsletter!

I always have a lot of arty things to tell you about, so I figured I'd keep it all nice and neat in a newsletter for a change!

NEW WORK


  • New prints of old work - Roses coming soon. I'm printers-dependent on this one, but I'll try and release these in time for Christmas orders, register your interest and i'll add you to the list.
  • Feathers of Inspiration!! For the bird show, I'm really playing around with abstract layers and texture, working a little bit out of my comfort zone with some more graphic-based layers, too! Watch this space!
  • I'm also working with textiles this month! Bird plush and hanging mobiles! Hopefully ready for Decembers exhibition.

CHRISTMAS COMMISSION DEADLINE


  • I've time for just a few commissions now, maybe 5 or so – I'd love to do some loose sketchy portraits like the one shown above. Set price of £75 for an A4 original, get your orders in before 20th Nov. That's a tight deadline, too!

UPCOMING SHOWS


  • We will be exhibiting in Rogues Atelier, Fossgate. Huge thank you once again to Jo for all the support! Please also be sure to check out Rogues Atelier based fine artist, Elise Bikker, who will be exhibiting some of her bird-inspired work with us!
  • £2 admission, preview evening Friday 6th Dec. Open all weekend 7-8th Dec.
  • You're all invited, please spread the word!

FUTURE EVENTS


  • Tattoo Tea Party at Event City in Manchester is the next big exhibition in March 2014, where I will be hosting my Against the Grain art exhibition.
  • Artists, if you'd like to be involved, please register your interest now and I'll keep you up to date in the new year.
Right, I think that's it for arty updates for now! Personal news sees me at week 31 of pregnancy (scary!) and currently juggling the paint brushes in front of my massive belly!
The next newsletter will be in the new year – apologies in advance if it contains nothing but baby-brain'd gibberish! :-)

Happy Christmas and have a great New Year everyone! Hope to see you at the Bird Art show soon! xxx

If you don't want to receive this newsletter, please let me know and I will unsubscribe you from the mailing list. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment